056 Everything that Doctor Mike Eats

056 Everything that Doctor Mike Eats

056 Everything that Doctor Mike Eats

Here is everything that doctor Mike eats in one day. The first thing he does when he wakes up is to grab a warm glass of water. Actually it doesn't have to be warm, just room temperature. If something is too cold, he feels like it aggravates his throat and decreases circulation. He wants all his blood floating in his throat. He doesn't always eat first thing in the morning. But he has just fallen in love with vitamin blender. He puts all sorts of vegetables and fruits in it to make a morning smoothie . He feels like it provides the vitamin and mineral boost that he needs to go through the day. He is a fan of intermittent fasting. But he is flexible with it. It's okay when he wants to skip intermittent fasting for a single week. He has never enjoyed caffeine beverage. He went through all of medical schools without needing coffee. Even when he pulled night-overs or he had 24 hours shift, he was OK without coffee. But now with all the demands being placed on his time, he starts to drink espresso.

0