Lucid Dreams

Lucid Dreams

creativity
cognitive science
sleep
adventure
productivity

A lucid dream is a dream where you're aware of the fact that you're dreaming.

With enough practice, by the moment you find out you're in a dream, you're able to do the unbelievable.

The only limits to the things you can do in a lucid dream are up to your imagination.

You can do things like fly, teleport, time travel, have sex, improve social skills, overcome anxiety, and more. You can go to any place you desire. You can meet anyone, existing or not.

I could spend the whole day telling you all the things you can do inside a lucid dream, but I think you got the idea.

Just think about this: Every night you fall asleep, you travel to a whole other dimension, a dimension where there're no rules. A place where you can do, feel, and be anything. Lucid dreams give you the ability to explore this, explore the Dreamworld.

As you can see, the skill to lucid dreaming is something extremely worthy. But there is a reason for the topic to be soo unknown among people. Like any other skill that is worth having, the ability to lucid dream takes effort.

It takes focus and concentration, which in today's reality, is quite rare.

So, if you want to learn how to have those kinds of dreams, you must increase your focus and concentration. Also is a good idea for you, as a lucid dreamer, to get used to the feeling of boredom.

It also takes time to learn how to lucid dream. It will depend on you and your current abilities.

So, I hope you will go search for the topic right now!

Bye bye!

- Be lucid.

2