Accept You're Changing.

Accept You're Changing.

Changing brings us good news, sometimes it can be scary though. When you master something you start felling secure about that, but then all of a sudden you reach a point where you feel bored, you want something else, but you're afraid, and I understand, you became the best at what you do, in this level, but that doesn't mean you know it well enough to the next level, a lot of people do master speaking a foreign language, but just a few master the art of speaking that language in public, but do not worry, this feeling is trying to tell you something, our mind communicates with us, through our dreams, actions, way of being, and so on.

Lately, I'm going back to my old English routine as I recover from the Covid-19, but you want me to be honest? I'm so fucking bored. I finally got to talk to my foreign friend yesterday, and I was so happy! but for a short moment I felt bored, I wrote on my journal yesterday and I was bored. Being honest with you I don't like it, I don't know what is going on, but I didn't stop loving the English language, but what I'm doing, and it's okay, because my subconscious is trying to tell me that this doesn't fit me anymore, it's time for me to go to another level, now, I need to let go of this stuff and start working on what's new, on what's going to bring me results, because we cannot do the same expecting a new outcome, if we want change, we must do things differently.

So, embrace the change, roll around with it, if something's not working anymore, think about what you can do now, don't throw it away, create something new out of it.

1