This life might be a glimpse of a second.

mindfulness
love

Yesterday at 10:30 AM, I started feeling heavy and discouraged at my job as I went through my day it got even worse, today I found out I wasn't feeling the taste of almost anything, I was experiencing headaches, backaches, and so on. So I decided to go to the hospital to order a medical report to take some days off and make a test to see if I really got Covid-19, the healthy system is just bad here in Brazil, of course there are some way worse outside of my country, anyway, I had to wait 4 long hours just to get a medical report.

But what I want to talk about here is something that happened while I was there, I felt like I was in the underworld there, two people died, one of them was a little child, I saw her responsible walking in with her in his arms, but after some time her mother gathered with her actual husband walked in, we could hear the screams, she screamed that when she touched her daughter she was already cold, it was so sad, and all of that because her ex-boyfriend, probably the child's real father, took her with him to a party by what I heard, he probably didn't pay enough attention while the girl was on the pool and she drowned, also an old lady came in carried on a stretcher (bed which is used to transport people in the hospital) by her daughter and a man. After some time we could also hear their screams, she died.

Also, we saw a man all bloody due to a motorcycle accident walking in, a woman having mental confusion, I'm so sorry for being filling you with such heavy news, I know this is not cool AT ALL. I'm doing this to tell you one simple thing, we are not the protagonists of this world, even though it seems to us that it spins around us, it actually doesn't. If a little child like her didn't escape from this unfair tragedy, who are we to be invincible, to be the protagonist? That's why I want to remind you, we can be here for a moment and after a glimpse of a second we can go away, so live your life to the fullest because having dreams and projects doesn't mean you are invincible till you get there, if you want to talk to people, do it now, if you want to make art, make it now, if you want to express your passion, express it now.

3